Friday, March 20, 2009

tell me, do you believe?

Oh man, today i got my peta2 stickers in the mail.
i was full of happies and love and had a big grin :D
i just love stickers, period. and when there's ones like "jesus loves me, too" then i swoon!
i love you, peta2 and your wittiness.
i also love being a vegetarian. it makes me like 43527x cooler, trust me.

today was been FAR MUCH better than this whole week.
i saw some friends and went to TJ Maxxx.
i can finally cross a "something to do before i die" thing off the list.
I GOT A ZEBRA BRA!!
ikikik. now i can be like ashley from rock of love.
we are not going to talk about her being sent home,btw.
it makes me pobre.

i made anothher video yesterday.
i've been pooping them out alot lately.
haha so some creativity.

SOO MANY IDEAS FOR ROOM DESIGN.
imma esploid with excitement!

cena con familia esta noche por padre's compleanos.

No comments: